Our hosted email Exchange 2016 environment has all the built-in protection, redundancy, anywhere accessibility, and operational efficiency that you and your users need for mission-critical communications and collaboration. With Outlook on Hosted Exchange, you can collaborate across the hall or across with world with shared calendars, tasks, and contacts, plus 1GB of public folder space to share files and get feedback.
Enjoy a professional appearance and experience with email@your-domain
Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus
Layered Protection and Archiving from Ransomware, Phishing, and Other Cyberthreats
Huge mailboxes that your users will have a tough time filling
Access email on the go! Free for iPhone®, iPad®, Android®, and Windows® smartphones
- Outlook Web App (OWA): Manage your mail from any browser, anywhere, anytime.
- Outlook auto-setup: Quickly & easily set up a user’s Outlook with just their username and password.
- iPhone auto-setup:
- 50MB attachments: That’s twice the size that many of our competitors offer!
- Secure encryption: SSL encryption hides email data during transmission.
- Backup & retrieval: Recover messages in Outlook for up to 14 days. Restore an entire deleted mailbox for up to 30 days.
- Email Archiving: Email archiving with unlimited storage and retention.
- Resource mailboxes: Create free mailboxes to schedule use of your conference rooms, equipment, and more.
- Active Directory: Sync your Active Directory with your mailboxes for easy login and management.
- Shared contacts: Share contacts company-wide via Global Address List (GAL).
- Shared calendar: Share your calendar or view others’ calendars, making scheduling a breeze.
- Distribution lists: Unlimited distribution lists for sharing information with specific groups.
- Notes and tasks: The productivity apps you depend on.
- Send-As permissions: Allow another person to send and accept email on your behalf – perfect for executive assistants.
- Public folders: Get 25 public folders with 250MB storage each to collect, organize, and share information.
Tell us about your project for more information.